Hello again! I would like to thank all the parents who attended the parent teacher conferences. You know your child best! I learn more about and can better serve your child when I am able to meet with you to talk about your child's goals and needs. We had a very good turnout and a few behavioral mysteries were solved! It is so important to keep in touch! Feel free to write to me (via the students parent communication book ) or call me (212-579-3788 Ext. 3050 ) at any time! As a reminder, I hope to see you all at the P811M Day of Thanks Celebration on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 11:30 This joyful community gathering has become a meaningful tradition for all who take part!
This month's themes focus onThanksgiving, turkeys and Fall. Our bulletin board display includes information that the children share about how they celebrate Thanksgiving, such as, where they go, what their favorite food is and what they are thankful for. At first, students just circled their choices among the offered responses. Later, the students trace and write their favorite page from the "My Thanksgiving" booklet. Also, the students got to make a cute turkey headbands and pretended to be turkeys! What great pictures we took! I will be sure to send copies home!Next month we will be starting our holiday and winter lessons - Can't believe it is almost time for December break!
Oh, And I would like to give a quick thank you for all the kind comments posted to this, my very first blog! Thanks for the encouragement!
Until Next Time!
Ms. Jean
Poor, Poor Turkey!And I couldn't resist putting this one in ....just don't show the little guys! They might get upset over it! Poor Big Bird!

No comments:
Post a Comment